The social, emotional, intellectual and physical aspects of a child’s development are all connected. Each influences the other. The relationship between hearing and broader aspects of child development has long been recognised. It is important to support the social emotional development of children who are Deaf or hard of hearing to help them engage in their school experiences.
- “city to surf” Sunday 25th August 2019
- Hearing loss and social and emotional needs of children
- Hospital Familiarisation Program, Tuesday 16th July 2019, 9.15am-11.30am Mt Claremont
- Caversham Wildlife Park, 99 Lord Street (inside Whiteman Park) – Tuesday 9th July 2019 9.15am
- D.E.A.F EXPRESS – 27th June 2019 5.00pm-9.00pm Boulevard Centre, 99 The Boulevard, Floreat