Our Centre for Families
- Provide information and support to children with a hearing loss and their families to improve their knowledge and self-advocacy skills.
- Improve family support networks within the deaf community for parents and carers of children with a hearing loss.
- Provide accurate and unbiased information and resources to support families.
- Improve collaborative opportunities to work in partnership.
Continuing Professional Development
- Provide opportunities for professionals and families to improve their knowledge and expertise and skills.
- Improve the confidence and skills of families by improving their knowledge.
Children and Young people’s social wellbeing
- Provide opportunities for DHH children and young people to develop their practical knowledge and skills.
- Improve the confidence, emotional wellbeing and connectedness of children and young adults